Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

ATTENTION!!! Shiloh's blog has moved to http://byshi.hogfish.net/blog - please visit this link to see new posts!

Friday, December 16, 2016

Hear No Bad, See No Bad, Smell No Bad

'Hear No Bad, See No Bad, Smell No Bad'
 © 2016 by Shiloh Moore
8"x10" Pitt Pen and Watercolour on Paper

Products with this image can be bought here at Redbubble

My friends have 3 sons.  They gave me a gift of 3 owl figurines, in the shape of 'Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil.' When they bought it for me, their 6 year old son, Monty, excitedly exclaimed, 'I get it!  It's like the monkeys!  Hear no bad, See no bad, Smell no bad!'

I thought this was hilarious and it gave me a good giggle.  I thought I'd draw a picture of it, to give to the boys for their room.

So Happy 7th Birthday, Monty and Gabby (and it's for you too, Charlie!)  Aunty Shi loves you 3 monkeys!


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Also appropriate die those of us who suffer with noise, light and smell sensitivities!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonya! Yes I hadn't thought of that! How true! xxx

      Delete